General Healthcare Resources (GHR) seeks to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing you with high quality services. If you are dissatisfied with any level of service provided by us, you should consider speaking directly with your GHR Representative as the first attempt to resolve a compliant at the Branch or Department level. It is the policy of GHR to provide an internal process to investigate and resolve all complaints.
A client complaint applies to the following areas of concern:
- Professionalism of Division office and/or internal employees
- Negligence of Division office and/or internal employee
- Failure to meet standards set forth in written contracts/agreements
- Violations of the company’s Business Ethics policy
- Billing complaints where resolution was sought from the Accounts Receivable and/or Payroll Departments and satisfaction was not received
- Any other complaint where satisfactory resolution was sought but not received from a Division or department of the company
If resolution is not attained at the Division or Department level, please contact Laura Magner, COO at (800) 879-4471.
When we are investigating your complaint, we will be relying on information provided by you and information obtained from other sources. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary. To help us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently, we will ask you for the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- The name of the person you have been communicating with about your complaint
- The nature of the complaint
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the compliant
- Details of conversations you may have had with us that may be relevant to your complaint
- Copies of any documentation, which supports your complaint.