Contract Pharmacist- Philadelphia, PA
: Registered Pharmacist/RPH
: Per Diem/Contract
General Healthcare Resources has been a leading provider of quality healthcare professionals in the Nursing, Therapy, Pharmacy and Behavioral Health fields since 1993.
We provide per diem, contract, and direct placement healthcare staffing services.
General Healthcare Resources is looking for a Dispensing Pharmacist to provide per diem Pharmacy services Monday through Friday for a government facility in the Philadelphia, PA area until December.
• Provide backup Pharmacy services for the staff Pharmacist
• Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production quotas, and deadlines.
• Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy.
• Check for completeness and accuracy of all new and refill labels and orders. Check for content and accuracy of all drug packaging and labeling.
• Licenses, Registrations or Certifications: MUST be a registered Pharmacist in the state of PA
• Minimum of 2 years paid Pharmacy experience in a fast paced healthcare, retail, long term care or correctional environment
Qualified and available candidates should email their updated resume and contact Amanda Narcise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-879-4471 ext. *1252
- 3 Professional Pharmacy References
- Active applicable State/Position license, in good standing
- All appropriate background clearances
- Current CPR certification
- Current PA required clearances (COGENT/PA Child Abuse History Clearance), within last 12 months (GHR will help you obtain these, if needed)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly reliable transportation
- Must be highly reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check(s) and drug screening
- Physical and PPD within last 12 months; history of positive PPD requires chest x-ray within last 5 years