IV Pharmacy Technician Needed in Howard County, MD!
: Certified Pharmacy Technician/CPhT
: Per Diem/Contract
- Full Time
General Healthcare Resources has been a leading provider of quality healthcare professionals in the Nursing, Therapy, and Pharmacy and Behavioral Health fields since 1993.
We provide per diem, contract, and direct placement healthcare staffing services.
General Healthcare Resources is currently searching for an IV experienced Pharmacy Technician in the Howard County, MD area.
40 hours per week
Evening shift (4:00pm-12:30am)
Monday through Friday including an every other weekend rotation (weekend hours are dayshift)
13- week assignment; could go temp to perm
Experience working in a LTC Pharmacy or a similar setting
Experience with IV’s
• Responsible for restocking of the various IV Supply Kits, back up kits, and code trays
• Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production quotas, and deadlines.
• Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy.
- 3 Professional Pharmacy References
- Active applicable State/Position license, in good standing
- All appropriate background clearances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly reliable transportation
- Must be highly reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check(s) and drug screening
- 401(K) Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Insurance (all plans include dental)
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Supportive Work Environment
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit and Pay Card