Per Diem Pharmacist Opportunity in Miami, FL!
: Registered Pharmacist/RPH
: 340 B Services
: Per Diem/Contract
General Healthcare Resources is a premier Pharmacy Services Provider that is recruiting a Pharmacist to provide temporary coverage a few days in July for a retail specialty pharmacy in the Miami, FL area.
• Provide backup Pharmacy services for the staff Pharmacist
• Provide product verification before it gets delivered/shipped
• Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production quotas, and deadlines.
• Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy.
• Check for completeness and accuracy of all new and refill labels and orders. Check for content and accuracy of all drug packaging and labeling.
• Licenses, Registrations or Certifications: MUST be a registered Pharmacist in the state of Florida.
• Minimum of 2 years paid Pharmacy experience in a fast paced healthcare, retail, long term care or correctional environment
Qualified and available candidates should email their updated resume and contact Amanda Narcise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-879-4471 ext. 1252.
- 3 Professional Pharmacy References
- Active applicable State/Position license, in good standing
- All appropriate background clearances
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly reliable transportation
- Must be highly reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check(s) and drug screening