Pharmacy Technicians - Data Entry - Washington, D.C.
: Registered Pharmacy Technicians
: Data Entry
: Per Diem/Contract
: Capitol Hill
General Healthcare Resources, Inc. (GHR), a long-time leader in the professional healthcare staffing industry, has IMMEDIATE openings for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in the Capitol Hill area. Preference will be given to technicians with experience in high-volume retail or long term care closed-door pharmacy settings.
You MUST have current District of Columbia Pharmacy Technician registration for these opportunities.
Monday through Friday Schedule
1pm-6pm with the opportunity to translate into full time hours.
All candidates must be able to enter prescription, type scripts and provide all Data Entry Technician responsibilities via E-Scripts
Experience working with E-Scripts and Pioneer RX software
This is a temp to hire position.
Qualified and available candidates should email their updated resume and State Certification contact Amanda Narcise at email@example.com or 1-800-879-4471 ext. 1252
- High-volume retail or LTC closed-door settings
- Experience working with E-Scripts and Pioneer RX software
- All candidates must be able to enter prescription, type scripts and provide all Data Entry Technician responsibilities via E-Scripts
- 3 Professional Pharmacy References
- Active applicable State/Position license, in good standing
- All appropriate background clearances
- Highly reliable transportation
- Must be highly reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check(s) and drug screening
- 401(K) Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Insurance (all plans include dental)
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Supportive Work Environment
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit and Pay Card