Clinical Staff Pharmacist Position - Berks County, PA
: Registered Pharmacist/RPH
: Permanent Placement
- Full Time
General Healthcare Resources has been a leading provider of quality healthcare professionals in the Nursing, Therapy, Pharmacy and Behavioral Health fields since 1993. We provide per diem, contract, and direct placement healthcare staffing services. GHR strives to find the perfect fit between our employees’ preferences and our healthcare clients’ needs by meeting the individual needs of both.
GHR is currently representing a highly reputable hospital in the Berks County, PA area who is seeking a seasoned clinical Pharmacist for an ON STAFF POSITION. This would be Rotating day and evening shifts. Every other weekend and every other holiday are required.
• Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production quotas, and deadlines.
• Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy.
• Check for completeness and accuracy of all new and refill labels and orders. Check for content and accuracy of all drug packaging and labeling.
• Licenses, Registrations or Certifications: MUST be a registered Pharmacist in the state of PA
• Minimum of 2 years paid Pharmacy experience in a fast paced healthcare hospital environment
• Experience working with large variety of IV meds, primarily anti-infective
Qualified and available candidates should email their updated resume and contact Amanda Narcise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-879-4471 ext. 1252.
- Acute experience
- EPIC experience is a plus!
- MUST have hospital experience
- Must have a Pharmacy degree (Bachelor of Science or PharmD).
- Must possess a valid Pennsylvania State License from the Pennsylvania Board of Pharmacy or be board eligible for Pharmacy Licensure.
- 3 Professional Pharmacy References
- Active applicable State/Position license, in good standing
- All appropriate background clearances
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Current CPR certification
- Current PA required clearances (COGENT/PA Child Abuse History Clearance), within last 12 months (GHR will help you obtain these, if needed)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly reliable transportation
- MMR, Varicella and Hep B titers
- Must be highly reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check(s) and drug screening
- Physical and PPD within last 12 months; history of positive PPD requires chest x-ray within last 5 years
- 401(K) Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Insurance (all plans include dental)
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Supportive Work Environment
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit and Pay Card