LTC Pharmacy Technician Needed in Chester County, PA -Contract
: Certified Pharmacy Technician/CPhT
: Per Diem/Contract
- Full Time
General Healthcare Resources has been a leading provider of quality healthcare professionals in the Nursing, Therapy, and Pharmacy and Behavioral Health fields since 1993.
We provide per diem, contract, and direct placement healthcare staffing services.
General Healthcare Resources is currently searching for an experienced Pharmacy Technician in the Chester County, PA area.
40 hours per week
Day Shift (8:30am-4:30pm)
Monday through Friday (No Weekends)
13- week assignment
Experience working in a LTC Pharmacy or a similar setting
QS1 experience is a plus!
• Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production quotas, and deadlines.
• Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy.
- 3 Professional Pharmacy References
- Active applicable State/Position license, in good standing
- All appropriate background clearances
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly reliable transportation
- Must be highly reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check(s) and drug screening
- Physical and PPD within last 12 months; history of positive PPD requires chest x-ray within last 5 years
- 401(K) Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Insurance (all plans include dental)
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Supportive Work Environment
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit and Pay Card