Immediate Pharmacy Technician Positions in Newark, NJ.
: Registered Pharmacy Technicians
General Healthcare Resources, Inc. (GHR), a long-time leader in the professional healthcare staffing industry, has 4 IMMEDIATE openings for Certified Pharmacy Technicians that are registered in the State of NJ. Preference will be given to technicians with experience working in any of the following areas:
Data Entry/Order Entry
You MUST have current New Jersey Pharmacy Technician registration for these opportunities and be nationally certified.
Monday through Friday Schedule
Staggered shifts open between 9am - 7pm: 8am (open) - 5pm or 930am - 630pm (close) with an hour lunch break.
All candidates must be able to enter prescription, type scripts and provide all Technician responsibilities and be familiar with prior authorization
This is a temp to hire position.
Qualified and available candidates should email their updated resume and State Certification contact Amanda Narcise at email@example.com or 1-800-879-4471 ext. 1252
- High-volume retail or LTC closed-door settings
- Familiar with Micro Merchant Systems
- 3 Professional Pharmacy References
- Active applicable State/Position license, in good standing
- All appropriate background clearances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly reliable transportation
- Must be highly reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check(s) and drug screening
- 401(K) Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Insurance (all plans include dental)
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Supportive Work Environment
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit and Pay Card