Immediate Pharmacy Technician Positions in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
: Pharmacy Technician/Phtech
: Per Diem/Contract
- Full Time
General Healthcare Resources has been a leading provider of quality healthcare professionals in the Nursing, Therapy, Pharmacy and Behavioral Health fields since 1993. We provide per diem, contract, and direct placement healthcare staffing services. GHR strives to find the perfect fit between our employees’ preferences and our healthcare clients’ needs by meeting the individual needs of both.
Our client is looking for candidates with data entry (inputting prescriptions) experience and a packaging tech. This is a specialty adherence packaging location that dispenses bingo cards (punch cards, blister cards), and Doc-U-Dose (Strip Packaging). Experience with this is preferred but definitely not necessary. Schedule would be Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. Temp to hire for the right candidate!
• Filling, Labeling and Packing.
• Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production quotas, and deadlines.
• Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy.
• Check for completeness and accuracy of all new and refill labels and orders. Check for content and accuracy of all drug packaging and labeling.
• Licenses, Registrations or Certifications: MUST be a registered Pharmacy Tech in the state of OH.
• Minimum of 2 years paid Pharmacy experience in a fast paced healthcare, retail, long term care or correctional environment.
Qualified and available candidates should email their updated resume and contact Amanda Narcise at email@example.com or 1-800-879-4471 ext. 1252
- National Certification preferred but not required.
- 3 Professional Pharmacy References
- Active applicable State/Position license, in good standing
- All appropriate background clearances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly reliable transportation
- Must be highly reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check(s) and drug screening
- 401(K) Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Insurance (all plans include dental)
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Supportive Work Environment
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit and Pay Card