IV Pharmacy Technician Needed in West Palm Beach, FL.
: Certified Pharmacy Technician/CPhT
: Per Diem/Contract
- Full Time
: Palm Beach
General Healthcare Resources has been a leading provider of quality healthcare professionals in the Nursing, Therapy, and Pharmacy and Behavioral Health fields since 1993.
We provide per diem, contract, and direct placement healthcare staffing services.
General Healthcare Resources is currently searching for an IV experienced Pharmacy Technician in the Palm Beach County, FL area.
40 hours per week
Night Shift (9:00pm-7:00am)
13- week assignment; Estimated Start Date of March 5, 2018.
Experience working in a Hospital Pharmacy or a similar setting
Experience with IV’s
Responsible for restocking of the various IV Supply Kits, back up kits, and code trays
Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production quotas, and deadlines.
Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: transport of pharmaceuticals, preparation of unit dose exchange systems, inventory and stocking, ordering of supplies and preparation of IV admixtures.
- 2 years of experience working as a Compounding Sterile Pharmacy Technician.
- 3 Professional Pharmacy References
- Active applicable State/Position license, in good standing
- All appropriate background clearances
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly reliable transportation
- MMR, Varicella and Hep B titers
- Must be highly reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check(s) and drug screening
- Physical and PPD within last 12 months; history of positive PPD requires chest x-ray within last 5 years
- 401(K) Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Insurance (all plans include dental)
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Supportive Work Environment
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit and Pay Card