Opening for a Site Lead for Pharmacy in Dayton, Ohio!
: Registered Pharmacist/RPH
: Site Lead
: Per Diem/Contract
General Healthcare Resources, Inc. (GHR) has been successfully providing nursing, therapy and pharmacy personnel in healthcare facilities since 1993. GHR is in the business of helping our clients stabilize their healthcare staff by offering temporary and direct placement solutions through a partnership with us. Utilizing GHR’s services is a convenient way to maintain patient care standards, as well as a flexible way for employees to select a work schedule that meets their professional and personal needs. And, by building strong, long-lasting business relationships with both our clients and employees, we are able to quickly adapt to the changes in the ever-evolving healthcare industry. In this aggressive and competitive arena General Healthcare Resources still remains committed to pursuing only the best candidates to offer temporary and permanent staffing support for all of our clients.
GHR has an opening for a Site Lead for Pharmacy in the Dayton, Ohio area. Qualified and available candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Amanda Narcise email@example.com or 610-684-4758.
Key Accountabilities / Qualifications:
The responsibilities and “typical day” will be driven on the needs of the department, hospital, and health system. The site lead is the manager for the pharmacy department and will handle all operational and personnel duties. This will include but not limited to compliance with regulatory bodies (DEA, Ohio State Board of Pharmacy, USP 795/797/800, Joint Commission, ODH, etc.), managing direct reports, managing all operational workflows, managing drug shortages, interfacing with physicians and nursing leadership, etc.
The Pharmacy Site Leader oversees all of the activities for all shifts and ensures optimal follow up and communication from shift to shift.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, with an advanced degree such as M.S., M.B.A., or Pharm.D. REQUIRED
Minimum of 2-3 years of pharmacy supervisory experience required (administrative residency preferred).
This position is for dayshift, Monday-Friday. No “shift times”. Schedule will be more determined by meetings and depar
- Licenses, Registrations or Certifications: MUST be a registered Pharmacist in the state of OH.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of paid experience in a supervisory role.
- Strong Work History and ability to provide at least 3 positive professional references.
- 3 Professional Pharmacy References
- Active applicable State/Position license, in good standing
- All appropriate background clearances
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Current CPR certification
- Current PA required clearances (COGENT/PA Child Abuse History Clearance), within last 12 months (GHR will help you obtain these, if needed)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly reliable transportation
- MMR, Varicella and Hep B titers
- Must be highly reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check(s) and drug screening
- Physical and PPD within last 12 months; history of positive PPD requires chest x-ray within last 5 years
- 401(K) Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Insurance (all plans include dental)
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Supportive Work Environment
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit and Pay Card