What you can expect after getting in touch with a GHR Recruiter
Our mission is to help you help others. Our approach to hiring is as consultative or as receptive as you prefer it to be. If you know what you want, ‘let’s start there.’ If you don’t, we can coach you through it after learning more about you and your current fulfillment level in your career.
1. Getting to Know You
- Learning about your skills, training, and experience.
- Documenting your licenses, certifications, and screenings.
2. Learning What’s Important to You
- Discussing your career goals, employment needs, and personal values.
- Identifying what you want in your next job, uncovering what matters to you.
3. Presenting You With The Right Opportunities
- Given every search at GHR is handled by a niche recruiter, this is where it gets fun for you.
- We use what we know to find you meaningful job opportunities – Expertise in the market, knowing a rare opening from one that’s always available, and helping you navigate your options with our insights and guidance as the matchmakers we are because we want it to be the right fit, every time.
- Offering you the best choices that match your wants, needs, and requirements
4. Supporting Your Decision-Making Process
- Providing job and facility insights to help you make informed choices.
- Giving you honest input to help you evaluate and weigh your options.
- Helping you navigate the timeline for some opportunities move so fast; candidates are still deciding if they should take the interview while the facility manager is already making offers to interviewed candidates.
5 Staying in Touch
- Helping you get comfortable in your new job.
- Continuing to help you move forward on your career path.
Or – Contact a recruiter today at 800.879.4471