School Staffing at General Healthcare Resources
Why choose GHR as your preferred school staffing agency?
General Healthcare Resources has been providing school districts, charter schools, specialty schools and intermediate units and special services commissions with staffing support since 1993. Whether your school needs daily substitutes, long term coverage, or outsourcing to cope with increasing healthcare and pension costs, GHR can help.
As an employee based agency, we thoroughly screen and credential all of our school-based staff in order to ensure a safe learning environment for your students. We are Affordable Care Act compliant and offer our full time staff health benefits and 401k.
Our pool of qualified school staff includes:
- Paraprofessionals and Aides
- Substitute Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- School Nurses
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Counselors and Social Workers
- Therapeutic Support Staff
- Mobile Therapists
Benefits of School Staffing with General Healthcare Resources:
- Access to our team of recruiters and credentialing department
- Daily support from a dedicated Client Service Team Member
- Access to qualified healthcare and educational professionals
- Flexible staffing options: temp, contract, temp-to-perm, outsourced
- 24-hour customer service and on-call support
- Competitive prices and more!
To learn more about what make General Healthcare Resources a leading school staffing agency, contact us or call 800-879-4471 x 156 today to speak with Mike Alcott; or request staff now and one of our Staffing Representatives will contact you!